Barkers understand that choosing a new bed or mattress is an important decision and a good quality mattress will adapt to your body and serve you for a significant number of years.
Sometimes however it may take time for you to be satisfied you have made the right decision, and to this end Barkers offer a 60 Night Sleep Guarantee.
This allows the customer to exchange their purchased mattress for another one if the following simple conditions are met.
3 SIMPLE STEPS:
- Purchase a new bed or mattress from the extensive range on display at the Barkers Bedstore on Penistone Road.
- Ensure you have the correct mattress for your needs by sleeping on it for at least 30 nights.
- If you are still not convinced, come and exchange it for another.
Terms for 60 night Sleep Guarantee trial:
- The 60 night Sleep Guarantee covers the mattress element of the purchase.
- The amount paid for the bed (or mattress if mattress only) is over £299
- A new mattress protector has to be purchased from Barkers with the mattress to enable the customer to take part in the 60 night sleep guarantee. A customer can purchase a mattress without also purchasing a mattress protector but the mattress will not qualify for the sleep guarantee.
- Damaged, soiled or stained mattresses will not be accepted back under the sleep guarantee.
- Only 1 sleep trial can be taken by a customer. Any subsequent mattress selected under the terms of the sleep guarantee shall have no such guarantee offered.
- There is no refund option on the trial, any subseqent mattress selected shall be either equal to or greater than in value to the original with the customer paying any difference. If a customer selects a mattress of lesser value than the original then no refund of the difference will be given.
- Any difference in price shall be paid for in full at the point of reselection. No cancellations will be acepted after this point.
- If delivery is required for a mattress under the sleep guarantee then the normal delivery charge will be applied.
- A customer can advise Barkers they want to take advantage of the Sleep guarantee at any point from 30 days to 60 days after delivery/collection of the bed/mattress. As our bodies need time to adjust to a new mattress and the mattress may need to ‘settle’ the sleep guarantee does not become active until 30 days after delivery/collection.
- If a customer wants to exchange the mattress under the sleep guarantee it may be the case that Barkers require the collection of the existing matttress before the replacement mattress has arrived into stock. The customer will need to make their own arrangements in these instances.
- The sleep guarantee offer made by Barkers may be withdrawn at any time (for new orders).